A current Office update distributed by Microsoft may cause issues with C3 in some constellations. All customers who use Office 2016, 2019 and 365 and are now experiencing problems can perform the following solution:
- Disable updates in Office (possible in any program part of Office).
- Open the command console as admin (use the Windows key to enter "cmd" and execute this with the right mouse button as administrator)
- Enter and confirm the following in the console
cd %programfiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun
- Then enter in the console and confirm:
OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.15128.20248
- After that the office version from April 2022 is installed and working with C3 is possible again.